- The item is purchased at full price or with our 'WELCOME CODE'
- If you purchase via 'THE OUTLET', were price is red & strike through we only offer exchange based on availability or credit note on these items. Shipping costs may be charged depending on location
- Items purchased during a promotional sale where a discount has been applied to a full price item at checkout (manually or automatically), can only be returned for a credit note or exchange depending availability.
- You return the item within 30 days from the date you receive it
- The item is unworn and in its original condition
- All original labels and tickets are attached to the item
- Please note that all returns must be received at our distribution centre within 30 days from the date of delivery. If goods are not received at our distribution centre within this time frame we may be unable to process your claim, and your garments may be returned to you at your cost, or goods may be forfeited.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RETURN WILL BE APPROVED IF THE ELLIATT RETURN TAG HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE GARMENT.
We are not able to offer an exchange on returned items and all returned items will be refunded once they've been received by our warehouse. If you need a different size or colour of an item, then you'll need to place a new order.
For faulty garment/warranty claims outside of the 30 day return period, please email your contact details with a description of the fault to email@example.com.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment within 7 days of us receiving the item and the refund being approved.
Please note that relevant shipping charges will be incurred for the cost involved in returning items if they do not comply with our conditions of returning goods, except in the case of faulty goods.
Any refunds made are in AUD and your bank may charge a conversion fee. This is unrelated to your refund.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item except in the case of faulty goods. Shipping costs are non-refundable except in the case of faulty goods.
Once your return is processed through PostCo you will receive a returns address. If you are located in USA you can contact us directly and return your garment to our LA based warehouse.
TAX AND DUTIES
Under no circumstance will we refund tax and duties paid by customer. This payment is not made to us it is paid directly to the government, therefore we cannot refund this. We can only refund what has been directly paid to us.